Friday, May 23, 2008

Righteous Eating, AKA Orthorexia Nervosa


What is Orthorexia:
It’s great to eat healthy food, and most of us could benefit by paying a little more attention to what we eat. However, some people have the opposite problem: they take the concept of healthy eating to such an extreme that it becomes an obsession. I call this state of mind orthorexia nervosa: literally, "fixation on righteous eating."

Vegetarians fucking suck, that is my point of view and conclusion, based on personal observations. who does not hate the goddamn annoying fucker when you are having a barbecue, that goes all "Oh, please no meat for me, it is murder!", just as you are grilling the mother of all T-Bone steaks with the most juicy dripping sauce that even god could not have made better. drags everyone fucking down. I love murdering animals. animals are made for murdering by us, for we are the pinnacle of life on this fucking planet. we are beautiful, well-shaped, smart, erotic hunters that are not afraid of plunging into battle with the enemy to reap the reward of a penetration of our tastebuds by juicy meat.

I have never met a happy vegetarian. even worse than them, are fucking vegans. "I dont eat anything but broccoli, because I dont want anyone to be harmed, and so should you!!!" (which is the exact definition of righteous eating btw. you promote your fucking shit, and go fucking bonkers once someone does not follow your regime).

yeah right! and you have to take a trillion of health supplements coated in cooked animal hides while we enjoy the lustful endeavours of the flesh! the juicy fulfillment of dripping meat! the orgasmic satisfaction of it penetrating your mouth and you chewing down it's dripping saucy ejaculate!

vegetarians dont even taste good, I speak from experience. eat meat like every good man, you dumbasses!

1 comment:

Casper said...

I know loads of people like this. Especially guys who work out and are crazy about every aspect of their diet.

I work out and try to eat healthily myself but there is a fine line between eathing healthily and being fucked in the head.